The pie chart is my ratios for what I've been consuming lately.
- Morning: MCT Oil in coffee (1-2Tsp)
- Late morning: 3 Soft boiled eggs (preserve the yolks!), 3 strips bacon
- Before noon: lunch leftover bison, potatoes, carrots in its broth
- Evening 2 handfuls of nuts
- Dinner: Ground Lamb, sweet potato, brussel sprouts scoops of coconut oil
It's very simple diet, so easy to maintain.
Carbs: You'll laugh but the carbs are almost exclusively through beer. Other carbs include a few cups of sweet 'taters, brussel sprouts, broccoli, spinach
Protein: is a necessary evil that comes with my search for fats.
Fats: I seek meats, lamb and bison preferred. Secondary sources are steak/chicken. handfuls of nuts, and scoops of MCT oil, coconut oil (in coffee, on veggies), and guac. eggs every morning, sometimes bacon. Lamb and bison are 'always' grass- fed. Corn fed steak is 'ok'. Grass fed steak is either expensive as balls or hard to find... as balls. Chicken has little to offer, it is a filler food that is benign. I seek seafood once a week. Fatty fish of course (=cold water) like salmon. Problem is most salmon is raised in shitty water and fed soy.